Sabtu, 16 Februari 2013

Kokoro Connect Review...



To day i have completed watching a slice of life, supernatural and comedy-romance anime which i have looked forward since last year, Kokoro Connect. I love it since the first time i watched it because it's ending song. And since it's story is about 5 person come together as a friends, makes me remembers of my school's life too.

And i just recommended you to watched it too!! Especially at the last episodes of it!! *But you should watch it from the start to understand and get the feeling of this anime!! It has many lesson for life, since it slice of life story... (⌒▽⌒)

Best quote i like are :
I'm glad I fell in love with you (anata ni koi dekite, yukata yo)..
From the 17th episode, makes me realize that what happened to me is happened to everybody. But, i just lucky that i am able to say that quote now without any hesitation.

And the second quote is :
It's my damn life! I'll live it any damn way i want! Nothing else matters.

Waw,, this do really makes a happy and brave feeling inside when we say it!! Hahaha... it just simple theory which is very makes sense. And i treasure it so much!! Since i am kind of no confident and get fear or worried easily toward something. Hehehe...

Last but not least :

Leading the class while providing individual freedom for personal growth.

Just like to hear it, make it feels like a wise but actually it could be an escape reason.. hahahha...

6 komentar:

  1. i'm searching the song for kokoro connect
    when Taichi and Iori having a lucid dream and both of them saying "i'm glad i fell in love with you"
    do you know what the name of that song? if you do please tell me ;__;) thanks a lot

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I have searched it and found here : http://www.anime-mp3.com/2013/04/kokoro-connect-michi-random-part-1.html the 7th track, ミルクセーキ (Mirukusēki). But I can't find any of the lyrics or its singer... m(._.)m

      Hapus
    2. oh well..
      it's a good song anyway ;__;)
      i've already search for that song on youtube
      but i found it as a different song.
      even if that was a different song.
      i guess the singer was the same one.
      thanks for the info anyway ^^

      Hapus
    3. This is the info of that song :
      title : ミルクセーキ
      artist : 堀下さゆり
      album : ココロコネクト ミチランダム 上 (初回限定版) 特典CD「ココロコネクト オリジナルサウンドトラック4」

      You could download it from that blog, (but remember to erase it too) if you like it you may buy the CD, michi random part 1.. (。・ω・。)

      But I prefer "I scream chocolate"... ♪(┌♥。♥)┌

      Hapus
  2. yatta!! o(≧∇≦o)
    i thought Taichi will end up pairing with Iori
    aw (;_;)ノ
    sankyuu~ XD

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I prefer him with Inaban, hahahha... because Iori is popular... (oT-T)尸
      Thank you for coming...(^-^)_日

      Hapus